How to Connect a VGA Monitor with Your Acer Laptop?
When your computer stops responding or misbehaves, it is important to know how to connect it. Whenever you face this situation, don’t panic. There are several connecting techniques you can apply to fix it. By this blog, Acer Support will show you some simple methodologies, so that you won’t have to spring into the nearest laptop store for such issues.
Connecting a laptop to a monitor is the best thing to do when you think about playing games or watching your favourite movies. The big screen gives a gamer or movie buff a memorable, pleasant, and cinematic experience. Enjoying that very moment is indeed like a heaven excursion, but the mood turns bad when one couldn’t establish this vivid moment by connecting an Acer laptop to an external monitor.
- While connecting to an Acer laptop, keep it in mind your monitor should not be connected with other laptops if this happens your monitor may not be able to show you the desired output.
- Look at the ports on the left side of the laptop and the back of the external monitor. You need a DVI or VGA port because a monitor can be connected by these ports. Plug one end of the cable into the Acer laptop and another one into the monitor.
- If you’re having trouble to make a right connection, you can refer to the manual / guide that comes with monitor.
- Now turn off the both devices, wait for 10 seconds, and turn them on. When your Acer laptop powers up, it will automatically identify and display the desktop on both the screens.
- Click on the start icon on the bottom left corner of the desktop. From the control panel choose the appearance and personalisation and click add a new display.
- As you click it, a window will appear available devices, so this may take around 2 minutes.
- Once it shows your available device, click connect to connect it and choose the automatically connect option. Change the arrangement of displays; move it, where you want to move.
After trying all the above steps, if you are facing any troubleshoot issue or have other queries to ask, you can contact Acer Tech Support. Our experts provide real-time customer service, remote technical support, live chat support with full enthusiasm and harmony. Just give Acer Customer Support Number +44-2080-890420 a call or contact us via the form below and we’ll get in touch soon.